No, you would have to register for two separate DEA numbers.  Veterinarians cannot order or receive controlled substances at one practice to be taken to, stored at, or used at another veterinary office.  Controlled substances must be ordered by and shipped to the location at which they will be stored and used, and drugs must be ordered under the DEA number of the veterinarian registered at that location.  You don’t need a separate registration if you only prescribe at the second office and don’t administer or dispense.