No.  During each triennial registration period, an applicant for registration shall complete a minimum of forty-five hours of acceptable formal continuing education (see  Also, during each triennial registration period, at least two hours of the required continuing education credits shall focus on the use, misuse, documentation, safeguarding and prescribing of controlled substances (see  There is no provision for application of CE hours accumulated outside the current triennial registration period.