These directions will help you set-up an online poll in Sign-Now - our electronic signature platform.
1. Login to sign-now
Sign-Now is in the Shared-business section of LastPass - so you have access to the account.
2. Prepare your document as a template
Sign-Now has two types of upload.
- Documents are used where there will be just one version of the document to be signed by one or two people. For example, approval of expenses by the treasurer
- Templates are used for a document that is going to be sent to a large number of people for signature - like a ballot
3. Once you upload the ballot form as a template, you will be given the option to add some fields for signing, including date and name. Look at the GVVMA form as an example.
4. Finally you can create a signing link. That link can be sent out to members.